PAROLES DE LA CHANSON ALL BY MYSELF
Cette chanson a été écrite en 1975 par ERIC CARMEN
autres interprètes: Frank Sinatra (1976), Shirley Bassey (1982), Sheryl Crow (1994), Céline Dion (1996),
Chanson reprise dans la Bande Originale du Journal de Bridget Jones si vous n'avez pas vu le film à voir , c'est reposant.
When I was young
I never needed anyone
And making love was just for fun
Those days are gone
*-*-*
Living alone
I thinking of all the friends
I've known
But when dial the telephone
Nobody's home
*-*-*
{Refrain:}
All by myself don't wanna be
All by myself anymore
All by myself don't wanna live
All by myself anymore
Hard to be sureSometimes
I feel so insecure
And love's so distant and obscure
Remains the cure
{au Refrain}
When I was young
I never needed anyone
And making love was just for fun
Those days are gone
{au Refrain} 2x
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire